Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Okay Tuesday

It's Okay.......

-That I am just starting the 1st Season of Downton Abbey. Hopefully can catch up before Season 3 starts in January. 

-That I am pretty much done with Christmas shopping for the girls. 

-That we had beautiful weather this weekend. 70 and perfectly sunny! 

-That I headed out yesterday for some Mommy time. Starbucks and shopping. Two of my favorite things!

-That the election is over! I was so sick of all the ads, opinions on social media, and phone calls.

-That I didn't go to the gym last night after I planned all day to. I wasn't feeling it.

- That these girls had a blast playing in the snow after the blizzard. And that their Daddy likes to go out with them. I'm more of a cuddle on the couch and drink hot chocolate kinda Momma.







Linking up with:


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so much snow! Here in NC we are lucky if we get a few inches in January :)...although some people would love to only get that much! Following you via the GFC blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lived in nc for a couple years! It always made me laugh when people got all up in arms over a little snow!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. SO cute! that chicken hat is adorable! So much fun to play in the snow!

    Just found your adorable blog through the blog hop! I am excited to be your newest follower and get to know you :) I would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    SarahJane @
    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chicken hat!

    I love Downton Abbey. Great show.

    ReplyDelete