Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Instagram Friday (Lily's Version)

Follow us on Instagram at (jennypowellfell)

Miss Lily loves getting my phone and taking pictures. I often find tons of pics of random things on my phone. The ones below are actually pretty decent and I didn't take very many myself this week. So thank  you Lily!

Great shot of Sissy.
This smile slays me. 


and another good one. 


Lily loves the tree. 


A shot from lunch out with Aunt Susan, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Charlie. 


and a self portrait of course. 


And just a couple others this week. 

Lily decorated the tree. Can you tell?

She was hilarious while doing it. She kept saying "Santa is gonna love this, it is beautiful."


And just a cute one of Avery. Both girls love to play in the car. (When it's not running of course : ) )


life rearranged



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love all these shots. love.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,
    We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable :) Where in WV do you live? We are in Huntington, my husband's family lives in nicholas county. I'm glad to have found another WV blogger, stop by and say hi again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Oak Hill. Fayette county!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute kids! Found you through a blog hop and excited to be a new follower. I would love to have you stop by my site if you get a chance!

    Chrissy
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com

    ReplyDelete