Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Washi Tape Ornament


First off, I made a blog button! ------------------------------->

I followed the tutorial from here which was super easy. I really have no clue about this kind of stuff so if I can do it, anyone can. 

So when we were getting out the Christmas Ornaments, I found this white ceramic 'A' I bought after Christmas last year. I'm pretty sure I got it at Hobby Lobby. We already had all the other family members letters as ornaments so Avery had to have one too.



It was kinda plain though so I decided to decorate it with some washi tape. I have seen washi tape all over the internet on blogs etc. but didn't have any and hadn't seen it at the craft store. I finally scored some at Target. I went with the packs of greens and reds since I figured I could do a lot with it around Christmas.


I really like the way it turned out and it took about 2 minutes to make. I want to use washi tape on everything now. 

I will hopefully be showing all our Christmas decorations soon. I just have to clean up the rest of the house. Before I can take pictures. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment