Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap



We had a great Thanksgiving with family in Asheville (NC). We did a lot of playing, laughing, and eating.  
I didn't get a picture of all the food, but did get the apps. Yummy. 


Lily and her cousins did some fun arts and crafts. I got these cute little stick on people from Hobby Lobby. I helped her with her back drop and she did the rest. 


Lily helped her Aunt Bevin make an Apple Pie. Yum. 


Just doing a little pre-dinner relaxing. 


I traced and cut out the kids hands and we all wrote what we were thankful for and hung it on Bevin's pretty centerpiece. 



Lily got a lot of fun playtime in with her cousins!







We went to a fun kid museum too. The girls loved it. It was attached to a mall so I got to do a little shopping too. :)



Cousins. This is about as good as the pictures got. 



We also got to stop and see my Uncle, Aunt and cousin on the way home which was great. We had a super fun couple of days and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things now. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. New follower from GFC. Hope you hop over and return the favor.
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/

    Those giant teeth are great!!

    ReplyDelete