Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random Wednesday #1

I am linking up with Shanna for her very first Random Wednesday:









Hello! to all my new followers! I love all your comments!

- I have recently started making our bed. Why? I have no idea. Maybe it is one thing that can look put together in our toy and clutter strewn house. I have never been a bed maker.  My Mom should be so proud. 

- I just learned that the boy band One Direction is British/Irish. I would have loved them back in my tween years. 


-Speaking of Tween years, I am not looking forward to having two girls going through that stage. Girls (and boys) seem to be growing up so fast these days and looking way more "mature" if you get my drift. I want my babies to be innocent forever!

- I'm excited for a couple movies that are coming out soon. 

   

I know, sorta random. 

- I am trying to make a better effort of getting out of my sweats and yoga pants everyday! Two days down so far. Ha. It's tough when you don't necessarily have anywhere you have to be. Now if I could make myself take pics for WIWW. 

Okay I guess that is enough randoms for today. 

Hope you all have a great Wednesday! 



3 comments:

  1. Found ya over at the link up :)

    It's amazing what making the bed will do to a room isn't it?? The room looks 50 times cleaner with a made bed.

    I feel ya on the sweatpant wearin'.....I've been in mine longer than I'd care to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 7 year old is OBSESSED with One Direction!!! Lord help me!! LOL!!! Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that's what our parents thought when we loved New Kids on the Block. Ha.

      Delete