Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Random Wednesday

-Everyone please say a prayer for my Momma. She is having surgery today to repair her wrist. She fell and broke it yesterday.

- Lily decided to cut her own hair yesterday. She gave her self bangs. I have been growing out her bangs since Avery was born. So 19 months of hair growth is gone. Bangs are hard to grow out man.  She said her hair was getting too long. Luckily she didn't do more damage. No more scissors for that one.



-I am almost done with my Christmas shopping! Just a couple more things to order online.

- I made a Facebook page for the blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a link on my sidebar, but you can like it Here if you want.

- I believe Avery is getting her molars and is super sad about it. She is clingy and grumpy. Luckily it hasn't really affected her sleep.



- I am in such an exercise rut. I went to the gym for the first time in a while yesterday and don't have the motivation to go back today. I am sore and burnt out on the classes they offer. I need some serious motivation!

- Did I tell you guys that I shattered the screen on my I pad? I could have cried. This was probably two weeks ago. I sent it off to get fixed and it should be getting delivered back to me today. I will be purchasing a new protective case. Tile floors and I pads definitely don't mix.

I'm linking up with Shanna:




I have no idea why this button is so big or how to fix it.  : )



6 comments:

  1. hahaha I don't know why buttons get big on mine too! such cute pictures!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, so sorry about your screen!

    xo

    love and cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can click on the picture/button and select it to be small/medium/large/XL/or it's original size. :) Hope that helps. And I hope your mom's wrist gets better. And my youngest cut her bangs too! I wanted to die!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete