Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving



HAPPY THANKSGIVING

All over social media, people are telling us what they are thankful for. This time of year brings reflection that i really should have all year long. I am thankful for everything I have and I really need to try to stop and think about it more often. 

I am thankful for a lot. Big things and little things, but mostly these things:


These three: They are my heart, I can't even fathom what life would be like without them. 



And this one too: She is such a good dog and my first baby. She puts up with little people constantly bugging her. She is the best. 


I am thankful for all of my other family members too of course, and friends. My Mom, sister, brother in law and Inlaws are all so helpful and love us and our girls to pieces. They are always there for us. 

I am blessed that's for sure, and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

Thank you to everyone who reads this little piece of the internet!

And I leave you with a little something from my childhood:

"It's Thanksgiving time......
the turkey's on the table....
everyone has come to eat, including old Aunt Mable. 
Sweet potatoes in the pot, ham and turkey too.
Everyone says this place is exactly like a zoo. 
Momma locked the Turkey in, (the oven) because she's not to smart. 
But really it was because... Daddy let a stinky fart. 

Written by Jenny and Sarah circa 1989






No comments:

Post a Comment