Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Fun


We had a great weekend! Friday was date night and we went with my Sis Sarah and her husband Mike to finally see the new Batman movie. It was pretty good. I liked the little twist at the end. I'm pretty surprised that I hadn't heard what happens before we saw it. After, we stopped for some appetizers and drinks. It was nice to have a night out. 

On Saturday, we headed up to Bridgeport to meet up with some of my girlfriends from college for a little reunion. I haven't seen some of the girls for a couple years so it was fun to meet their kids and catch up. Even though the age of Facebook makes you feel like you haven't missed a thing.

This pic of Ave cracks me up. 



The girls did well playing with the other boys. I wish we all lived closer to each other!



This is from my friend Sarah's camera and I absolutely love it! These girls slay me with their cuteness. 



When we left, Lily decided that she wanted to be a statue on the pillar outside of Nikki's house. She was cracking me up with all her posing. I love this sweet girl. 


Both girls picked up colds somewhere so on Sunday we just relaxed and didn't do too much. Nathan already caught the cold and I'm really hoping I don't!
 Hope you all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so awesome! I need to get them printed out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with Lily hugging ave and both smiling is the best pic eveeeeer

    ReplyDelete