Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Pintastic-11

Just a few of my favorite things I've pinned lately. 

So true for sisters!

:) @sarahpowell

Pinned Here

This looks really yummy and pretty easy.

Chicken "Pot Pie" for a Sunday Dinner. Could not be more simple!

Pinned Here

Staying at home is the hardest job I have ever had.

Lol-so true!


These look so comfortable.

These look super comfortable

Pinned Here

Lily wants to be a bat for Halloween. Random? Yes. 

bat costume

Pinned Here

Love this fall look.
Earth tones.

Pinned Here

Yum, you can tell I'm into comfort food.

Oh my word....Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes in slow cooker. I've been craving this allllllll day long!

Pinned Here

Follow My Boards


2 comments:

  1. The sister poster and the onesie-- love!

    Aloha,
    Following ya now and forever from the GFC Hop. If you'd please... I'd love it if you'd join me for the ride at localsugarhawaii.com.

    xo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com Don't forget to follow me on twitter & Pinterest. I follow back all of my twitter & Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete