Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Package Tour

In June, I headed down to Charlotte to visit my bff (literally she is the friend I have had the longest. Since Kindergarten!) The reason for this visit? The Package Tour. If you were a tween during the late 80's and early 90's, you will die if you see this show. It was amazing! Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees and New Kids on the Block. 

Now my very first concert was to see Boyz II Men when I was in the 8th grade, with my same bff. So this was even more special to see them again with her. One of my memories from the first concert was that they threw red roses into the audience, and they did it again at this concert. We so wanted to catch one but sadly did not. ha. 




We had awesome seats on the floor and had a great view. Not all my phone pictures turned out but some are decent. 

98 Degrees. Nick Lachey was looking quite nice. 



New Kids- A little Joey McIntyre....


and Jordan.....




and some Donnie.  


At one point Jonathan came out and performed in the audience right near us. I for sure thought I was videoing the whole thing and then realized after that I was not. Dang you Iphone! 
post signature

2 comments: