Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Many Faces of Silly Lily


This series of pictures totally cracks me up. They fit this silly little lady to a T. She brings so much joy to my life. 


Things aren't always puppies and rainbows though. Every parent to small kids knows this. It's basically a crap shoot and you never know which toddler you are going to get. Are you going to get the sweet and loving little girl or the sassy and stubborn one? I can't blame her for either of those last two qualities, as I know exactly where they came from. (ahem, me) 


Bottom line is I have noticed this little one growing up. She is become more mellow and go with the flow. I am less on edge wondering if she will be happy or sad. Meltdowns are fewer and far between now. She is becoming more predictable. 


She had her end of the year preschool program last night and it was so good. This year at school has really helped with making her more social and comfortable around all types of people. She is definitely still shy around adults she doesn't know but I know this will just keep getting better. 



Now her sister on the other hand is a whole different story. : ) 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment