Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Preschool~~Last Day 2013


Lily had her last day of Preschool last week. She will be going back to the same school next year so it's not technically her last day but it was still pretty emotional for me. She has grown so much over the past year. I mean look at the first day and last day pictures. She looks like such a baby in that first picture. Now she is a tall almost 4 year old. 




Little sister had to get in on the action too. 



We got her teachers Lily's to plant in their yards. That way they could always think about Lily when they came back ever spring. 


She has learned so much and really come out of her shell socially. That was my biggest goal when we enrolled her in school in the fall. Both my girls are shy and Lil hadn't really been around many kids her age. 


In the evening on Thursday, they had their end of the year program. Gosh, it was so adorable. I don't have a ton of pictures because I videoed the program. The kids were so very cute.  But this is what Avery was doing for most of the show. 




Then she moved on to laying in the aisle of the sanctuary. She was being quiet and watching though so I let her be. Each child said a little nursery rhyme or sang a song. Lily needed a little help reciting Jack and Jill but she did it. After just about every kid, Avery yelled out "my turn". I don't think she will have an issue with shyness when it's her turn to preform. 





And a pretty decent picture of our little family. I sure do love them. 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment