Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pintastic


So I haven't done one of these posts in a while. I have still been pinning away. I actually do use Pinterest to get ideas for recipes, projects, and crafts. These are just a couple of pins that have caught my eye lately. 


This outdoor area for kids is so awesome. I feel like our yard just looks like a daycare with all the toys strewn about. I would love to do something this fun in our yard. 



This looks so yummy for a summer picnic or by the pool. 



This are skinny chocolate chip scones. Yummmmmmm



Way down the road when Nathan graduates, I want this beautiful kitchen nook!



These are super cute. I wonder if I can make them?



What have you been pinning lately. You can follow my boards here




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment