Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stitch Fix: A Review


I'm sure quite a few people have heard of Stitch Fix by now. I have done other reviews of the service here and here. Basically it is an online shopping service. You fill out their survey and they send you a box of clothes and accessories to try out. You keep what you like and send back what you don't. 

This is what I received in my latest box. 

This purple shirt was pretty, I liked how it was longer style. I didn't keep this one though. 


Bottoms are are new thing for Stitch Fix since my last box. This makes me super happy. I really liked this skirt but it was just too tight for my Momma hips. I would have kept it if the fit was better. 


This sweater was really pretty. It was light weight and I really liked the elbow details. It was just a little too short for my liking. 



I love, love, loved this black top. The hanger doesn't really do it justice. It is long and flowy and I was able to pair it with leggings the first time I wore it. It is a good basic. I kept this obviously. : )


This was a leather and chain wrap bracelet. I liked it as well but I already have a white leather wrap bracelet. So this went back as well. 


I feel like the more fixes I get the better suited for me they are. I would have liked to see a couple more statement pieces sent my way. These were all pretty basic, solid styles. 

Sign up here
(This is my refferal link.)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment