Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pinterest Picture Project


So in attempt to add some color and get some more family pictures hung in our house I made these .  I found the inspiration where else, but Pinterest. The link didn't really give instructions on how to make these, but I found it pretty easy. 


I just bought the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby. You could probably sand them, but I didn't and they have a couple rough edges. But that doesn't bother me. I painted them with paint I already had. 


I then chose some of my favorite pictures I have been wanting to frame. You basically just apply a little mod podge to get the picture to stick to the wood. Then cover the whole front with the mod podge. I also put it around the edges because it dries shiny and I like that look. I still need to add a hanger to the back. I have seen pop tabs used and that would be super easy. 


It goes on white, like glue but dries clear.



Little lady got in on the action, she loves to paint stuff. 


I plan to hang them in our living room and will post a pic when I get them hung up. 

I must add a congrats to my West Virginia Mountaineers who beat Clemson 70-33 in the Orange Bowl 



I am a super proud fan and loved watching that awesome game!


No comments:

Post a Comment