Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some of My Current Favorites


These crackers are addicting. I could eat the whole box in one sitting. I first found them at Sam's then wasn't able to find them again. Walmart came through for me though. 


source

The hubs put two of these babies in my stocking and I really love them. They go on just like chapstick but give you some color and don't have that sickly sweet flavor that some glosses/chapsticks do. He did good since I am a self diagnosed chapstickaholic. 


source

He also put some of this in my stocking being aware of my hot chocolate love affair. This is the best store bought hot chocolate I have found so far. 

View larger image

source

I just recently started going to Zumba at our local gym. It is a great workout and super fun. I also tried hip hop Zumba this week and I like it even better. 


source

Linking up here:



No comments:

Post a Comment