Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Sweet Ladies





I worry about their futures and the future of the world. Tragic things just keep happening. I want to pick up and move us to a private island and not look back. Keep their innocence in tact. I know this isn't possible and it scares the crap outta me. How will I tell them about bad things when they get older. Will they understand that there are more good people in the world than bad? That those stories just aren't blasted all over the news. 

These girls are just so precious to me. Am I teaching them to love like they should? To love each other, themselves, and even people who aren't very loving themselves? Am I doing enough for them? 


We are thinking about, praying for and loving the victims and their families of the recent tragedies in Boston and now Texas and all over the world. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment