Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Insta Friday





Another week of our life via my cell phone. You can follow on Instagram @jennypowellfell

This girl and her princesses. She recently discovered these little princesses that were a Christmas gift. They were buried at the bottom of a toy bin. (reason #302837 we have too many toys) 


Photography by Avery. She is taking clients. 


The girls hung out with Grammy a bit and had a little park picnic. 


Then later that day had dinner and ice cream at Grammy and Pop Pops. 


Ya'll I don't know. How do you keep a two year olds finger out of their nose. Lily never did this and still doesn't. Avery is sorta obsessed. 


She was writing me a story at dinner the other night. So stinking cute, even if she scribbled  wrote all over multiple pages in my notebook. 


Lil went from  awake to sleeping in about 3 minutes on our car ride home a couple days ago. Then she went straight to bed when I carried her inside. That never happens. 



Ave has really been enjoying playing and eating :) outside lately. 


I am so trying to get back on the fitness bandwagon. I fall off a lot. How do you stay motivated. My current goal is to lose 6 pounds by my birthday. (May 8) I'm down 2 so I really hope I can reach this goal. 


We had a little playdate with friends this week. The girls loved it. 


life rearranged


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment