Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's Okay Tuesday

It's Okay............

- That I did a private yoga session with my sis and a instructor last night and I am sore today. 

- That I am super bummed that they ended season 3 of Downton Abbey the way they did. And it doesn't come back until Jan. 2014!

- That my kids are the freakin cutest kids ever. Evidence below: 




- That we are going to Disney on Ice on Thursday and I am really excited about it!

- That I usually fast forward through the singing on Glee. The whole show isn't as good this season. 

- That I am so over the weather and ready for Spring!

What are you okay about?

Linking up with Amber. 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Disney on Ice is so much fun!

    I have Downton Abbey on my DVR. I already know what happens though :/

    ReplyDelete