Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Separation Anxiety

Being a Momma is the hardest yet most rewarding job I have ever had. One of the "hard" parts is when your babies have separation anxiety. Nathan actually captured a couple moments. I was just trying to get out of the door to go grocery shopping. Is it sad I consider that my alone/me time? 




It does hurt my heart and makes me feel guilty. I love my babies so much, but I gotta get stuff done and taking these two grocery shopping is not an option.


I make sure to give lots of kisses and hugs before I go. I can't even remember where I was going this day. I'm never gone too long though and they are perfectly fine once I'm gone. 



Daddy did a good job of distracting them with a walk on this day, too.

Hopefully as they get older it will be easier to get out the door without a lot of tears. 



No comments:

Post a Comment