Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review

2012 was a busy but fun year! We have done and accomplished a lot of fun stuff, and blogging has become something I really enjoy. Something to do for me.

My top 3 posts of 2012 are: 

My Day in the Life post

The Goonies themed party for Nathan's 30th Birthday.

Influenster

A Recap: 

January- I did a couple Pinterest inspired projects, here and here. Lily also made her first Snow Angel. We had fun visiting cousins in NC too.

February- We went to visit friends in Washington DC. We also said bye bye to the Binky!

March- We had pretty weather and played at the Park a lot. I made some yummy chicken. Avery turned 11 months!

April- We had lots of Easter fun, and Avery turned One!

May- This month I wrote about how much Nathan loves his girls here. And I turned the big 30.

June- I wrote about Mothers Day in June (oops), and did a comparison of the girls.

July- We had a huge power outage, that ruined anniversary and 4th of July plans. We went to Baltimore and I got my first StitchFix. Lily turned 3!

August- I blogged about the girls separation anxiety. My sweet Grandma passed this month.

September- Lily had her first day of Pre School. I wrote about Mountaineer love. I did a little reminiscing here.

October- I made some cheap Fall decor. I posted a funny video of Lily cheering on the Mountaineers. Lily had a trike-a-thon at school.

November- I posted about Nathan's 30th birthday party here, and Halloween. We had a lovely Thanksgiving, and I made a cute ornament for our Christmas tree.

December- I posted a yummy recipe, and participated in my first ornament swap.

This year has been full and rewarding, and I am looking forward to 2013.

Have a great New Year!

Covered in Grace


2 comments:

  1. Hi I just found you through the Hump DAy Blog Hop, Stop by and say hi when you get a minute. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post babe love looking at the girls and in review

    ReplyDelete