Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Claus

Good Morning!
First off I have to mention that I now have 50 followers! I know it doesn't seem like much but I had a goal in my head to get to 50 by the end of the year and I did. So hello to all my new readers (and old). Thank you for coming to my little spot on the internet. I hope you enjoy it!


We went to see Santa two weekends ago. The girls were super cute in their Christmas outfits. Lily didn't talk to Santa and Avery was pretty unsure about the whole ordeal. But there were no tears which is always a plus. 




The girls outfits are both from Zulily. Lily wore Avery's last Christmas. 

And the picture: 

Avery looks mortified, but she actually didn't cry. 


Last Year's Picture

2 comments:

  1. You have 2 cute girls, that's for sure!

    I think Avery is saying, "I want down, this Santa smells" and Lily is saying: "I'm looking at the camera, but I don't think I'll give a big smile."

    ReplyDelete