Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Jammies


We have been doing lots of fun Christmas stuff. I'm trying to soak everything up. This month is already flying by and Christmas will be here before we know it. But we are having fun! 

I found this pasta at Sam's. I didn't take a picture of the package so I'm not sure of the brand. It is tree shaped ravioli and it was pretty yummy. I thought the girls would enjoy it. Lily like the idea of it. She didn't actually eat any. No idea why since she likes spaghetti. Avery loved it, but that girl will eat anything. : )







Then they got to put on their new Christmas jammies. They were in one of their Advent bags. I wanted to give them early so they got to wear them all month. 

Avery was tired, and this is the best I got out of her. 





Miss Lily hammed it up in her cute pj's. 


She is something else I tell ya. 




No comments:

Post a Comment