Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Insta-Friday


Another week gone by. They seem to just be flying. This is what we have been up to lately via cell phone pics. 

This one is so stinkin cute I can't stand it. She crawled up in sissy's bed to read books. 







Somewhere down there is the great Pat White!


Oh there he is. Love him. 


We went on a little hike in the Gorge. This is Ave havin a snack. She then decided to chuck her sippy cup over a cliff. This kid is nuts. 


A little post hike drink.


After we got home from our fun hike, I dropped my iphone on the gravel in our driveway. Before I picked it up I  knew the screen was cracked. Super bummed. But it still works so that is a plus. I'm not eligible for an upgrade at Sprint until August. So I guess I will have to make it work. Oh well. 

We went with Daddy to Charleston for a short school thing. Luckily there was a playground nearby  so we had something to do while we waited. 


It was wear your favorite color day today at Lily's school and of course she chose pink. 


Avery was saying cheese. This cracks me up. 




life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment