Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Avery-18 Months

Avery Grace is 18 Months! 

Half a year has gone by since she became a toddler. She is such a blessing and a sweet girl. 

Avery has started repeating everything.

She loves her binky and her buddy (blanket)

Her eating has definitely gone down hill a bit. She will still eat lots of different things but the quantity has declined. She screams DONE when she is finished too. 

I was able to get her to eat toast and cheese bread. She wouldn't touch bread for a while. 

She takes one mid day nap and still goes to bed around 7 pm

She wears 12-18 month clothes and can wear some 24 months.

No idea on height and weight but she has an appointment in November. 

She loves the dog and "hugs" her a lot. 

She is still into everything and thinks she can do the same things as big sissy.

She gets sad when we drop Lily off at school in the morning. 

She drinks regular milk now instead of soy. 

She says bite,bite, bite when she wants some of your food. 

She is a climber and likes to scare the crap out of me. 

She runs and plays like a big girl. I am sad that time is passing so fast and the girls are getting so big, but it is also awesome to experience all these new things with them. 





3 comments:

  1. oh, she is so cute!! I only had one climber out of 8! and that was enough!
    good luck!! and enjoy!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't imagine having 8 little ones!

      Delete
  2. she's adorable! My daughter just passed 18 months, but she still wears 12-18 month clothes too. The girl is so dang skinny! :) I think the 18-24 month stage has been my favorite so far, so it only gets better with time :)

    ReplyDelete