Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

5 Randoms

1. I am super tired. Like newborn days tired. Lily was up at 4:30 on Tuesday morning and then took a long nap yesterday evening. So that put her up at 2:30 this morning. Avery decided to join in the fun and wake up early this morning. Gah what is going on. 

2. So I had to take Lily to the ER yesterday. She wanted help onto the couch so I grabbed her arms and pulled her up. She started freaking out and was favoring her arm. She cried for a while so we decided we should probably take her to make sure nothing was seriously wrong. I felt so horrible that I hurt my baby. She fell asleep on the car ride and when she woke up when we got there she was acting fine. She even told me her arm didn't hurt. I still had them check her out and the doctor thought she might have had nursemaid elbow. Basically it came out of socket but then went back in when she became relaxed enough to fall asleep. I don't know but I'm just glad I didn't seriously hurt  her. It will be under arm pickups for me from now on. 

3. The weather has turned pretty chilly around here lately. I'm not really ready for it. I wish it would stay around 70ish during the fall. 

4. Have you watched the new show on FOX Ben and Kate. It's pretty funny! You should check it out. 

5. I'm feeling a little icky about my physical appearance lately. Feeling fat, hating my hair. Etc. I feel like exercising a couple times a week is just not showing me results. I just don't have a lot of self control with food. I'm not feeling getting dressed everyday. What's the point when you don't have to get out of the house. Ughhhh. 

6. This one and her sister sure make me smile though!





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Lily is okay! I've heard there are dangers to picking kids up by their arms, but I still did it with my daughter now and then. But no more! Thanks for the warning. Yikes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I knew you weren't supposed to do it either but I still did.

    ReplyDelete