Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Insta Friday


Another post of weekly moments. Captured with the camera at our fingertips. It's pretty amazing how much technology has evolved since I got my first cell phone. Zack Morris called..........


I have been kicking booty with my workouts. My heart rate monitor really keeps me motivated. 


The girls are like little tornadoes. I swear my house is never clean. (for long)


Avery is still recovering from her cold and has been waking up with a nasty cough, at 5:30 am. It makes for a rough day. Especially around 2pm. uck.


The inlaws dog came to stay with us a couple days since it was so cold this week. Then she did this. I have no clue. 


Another early morning and she decided to try to get into the baby bed for a snooze. 


and more of this for Mommy. 


Poor baby. 


This is was a Daddy idea. I guarantee he won't be letting them do this in a couple years.



Did you hear? NKOTB, 98 degrees and Boyz II Men are going on tour this year. I die. Boyz II Men was my very first concert and I saw the kids when they toured with Backstreet Boys. This is ever 30 year old Moms dreams come true! I am hopefully going to the Charlotte, NC show in June!


Linking up with Jeannett:

life rearranged
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow the bands of my youth on tour. I don't know whether to be excited or feel old. Nice highlights, hope your little one feels better soon. Hopping over from InstaFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be excited! It's gonna be awesome. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Someone I worked with got his wife tickets to that show, not in NC. I laughed because they are younger than I (I am also 30) and I asked if she would know any of the NKOTB songs. He got her all the albums too. Hah. Our house is only clean when the kids are asleep. I have just decided that is how it is meant to be. I found you from Life Rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the cleaning thing is pretty frustrating! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. So cute! And yes, what is that dog doing?!? Dogs can be so funny. They act just like kids.
    Stopping by from Life Rearranged link up.

    Nicole
    http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue. Dogs are weird. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Cute photos of your little ones! Hopefully everyone is feeling better. I had no idea those groups were going on tour, and yes- it does make me feel old too :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday night till the end of Monday. Come link up this weekend if you have time!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

    ReplyDelete