Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony 2012

Please take the time to watch this video. I am ashamed and sad that I didn't know who this evil person was before today. But we can change that. Make him famous!

As I lay here with my babies, I am so grateful that we don't have the worries of the people of Africa. My children are safe and I can protect them. My heart aches for the mothers and fathers who live in fear that their child could be abducted and forced to become a murderer.

We need to be aware and take a stand. If we just let these atrocities go unnoticed we are just as guilty. We have the resources to make a difference.

Visit here to sign the pledge. Donate if you can but most of all make Joseph Kony famous so that all of the world knows what he is doing. I don't want my children to grow up in a world where we allow these crimes to occur.

Stand up for your children but most importantly the Children of Africa.



No comments:

Post a Comment