Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Favorites


Today I am linking up here to show off a couple of my favorite Christmas decorations!

First are the girls stockings! I made both of them from a kit. I chose this style because they are exactly what my aunt made for my sister and I when we were little. We still use those stockings at my Mom's house. 


My next favorite is the Baby's First Christmas ornament I got for Avery. It is so sweet, just like her!


And my last favorite is this little clothes pin church that my Grandma made quite a few years ago. There are Santa's and Mrs. Claus also but the church is really pretty. My Grandma is able to do crafts anymore so these ornaments are really special to me. I should probably try to remake them!


So head on over and link up here with your favorite Christmas decorations!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for linking up!

    Meghan
    www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com
    @meghantucker

    ReplyDelete