Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Currently


A is for age:  30 

With Ave at my 30th bday party.


B is for breakfast today: Cereal

C is for Childhood Friend: I have a couple! 

Jennifer- Friends since Kindergarten. We share the same first and middle names and were pregnant at the same time. Me with Avery and her with Jack. They live in NC and I miss them like crazy. 



Kerby- Ha. Love this picture. We were neighbors growing up and have known each other forever! Love this girl. She recently got married in Jamaica!



D is for drink of choice: Water, Beer

E is for favorite type of exercise: I can't say any of it is my favorite, but I have been more into running lately. 

F is for an irrational fear: I don't think it is irrational, but losing loved ones. 

G is for gross food: Bananas

H is for husband: 

Nathan- We will celebrate 15 years together this summer. 7 of those married. He is in Nurse Anesthesia school right now and is working very hard to earn his degree. I am super proud of him. 



I is for something important: My Family

J is for current favorite jam: I like all kinds of music. 

K is for kids: Lily and Avery 



L is for current location: My dining room table. 

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Walmart for supplies for Lily's Easter party at preschool. 

N is for something you need: Sunshine!

O is for occupation: Stay at Home Momma

P is for pet peeve: I have about a million. Bad drivers, loud chewers, one uppers, drama seekers, and the list could go on and on. 

Q is for a quote: When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.

- Bernard Bailey

R is for random fact about you: I think Kevin Bacon is the grossest dude around. He always plays such creepy characters and he just generally creeps me out. 

S is for favorite healthy snack: cheese and crackers, if you can consider that healthy. 

T is for favorite treat: Starbucks Hot Chocolate

U is for something that makes you unique: Hmmm, that I couldn't think of anything unique about me is pretty sad. 

V is for favorite vegetable: Peas, Cucumbers

W is for today’s workout: Ha, None. 

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Ankle, Teeth

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Playing with my girls and the Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwich I ate after they went to bed. 

Z is for your time zone: Eastern Standard





post signature

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete