Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Avery is One!





My sweet Avery turned 1 on the 26th! I know everyone says it but this year has flown by. I feel like I just had a squishy newborn in my arms. 

On her birthday we had chocolate chip pancakes and headed to Build a Bear to makes some new friends. 










We had her party on the 28th. Early morning toons and breakfast with sissy.




The weather was pretty icky when we woke up. Very dreary and a huge rainstorm hit. Little one was so excited that we let her walk out in the rain.


Big sis looking beautiful for the party.


And the star of the day! Her party had an owl theme and she rocked the dress I made her!






Some of the Decorations










The Cake







And the Fun!















We had a really great day and I am so glad that the weather changed and we had a little bit of sun. I now have a one year old and can hardly believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment