Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore


I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again this week.

Here I go again with the horrible pictures. I think I am just too lazy to set up the tripod. Oh well. 




Top: TJ Maxx / Jeggings: Old Navy / Necklace: The Limited / Bracelet: Gift / Shoes: Crocs (don't knock them until you try them)



 Button Up: Target / Tank and Shorts: Old Navy / Flip Flops: JCrew / Ring: Vintage from my Nan-Nan




Top: H&M / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Payless / Necklace: Groopdealz / Clutch: Coach

pleated poppy


4 comments:

  1. I am so in love with those baubble necklaces but just can't convince myself to pull the trigger and buy one! Yours looks great:)

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are every where but you should definitely go for it!

      Delete
  2. Great style! I rarely wear jewelry. I should start.

    ReplyDelete